- how did they first kiss?
lots of alcohol. lots of tequila during a game of truth and dare that had nothing to do with kissing each other as the dare.
- who flirts more?
crosby without a doubt but lbr they’re both flirty and obsessed with each other and flirting with each other.
- how did the relationship start?
uh it started with sex in miami and then progressed from there and then kind of became a real thing sort of. there’s no ~real~ relationship.
- how did they start living together? do they move? how do they choose the place?
again, kind of a grey area that happened. greer kind of start living at crosby’s bc it was better than being at home when he was at home alone. and then it sort of became ‘well you should just move in’ and why would they need to move out, crosby lives in a mansion.
- do they have roommates?
- do they get married (or equivalent)?
eventually yes. once greer is happy with her career choice, crosby proposes to her on the beach where they first kisses/took it there - casually too - nothing big, just kind of walking along the beach hand in hand and he’s like ‘so let’s go there again’
- do they have kids?
they have one gorgeous light of their life child that they can’t live without and changes them for the best and they’re better off with having their child.
- do they have pets?
crosby’s dog stiles becomes their dog. stiles likes greer more than he likes crosby.
- do they act different in public and at home?
no. they’re that annoying lovey-dovey couple in every situation.
- big spoon/little spoon?
crosby is big, greer little.
- sleeping habits?
constantly tangled up in each other, constantly touching in sleep, crosby goes to bed much earlier than greer in the beginning and then he starts waiting up for her bc he can’t sleep without her.
- favorite non-sexual activity?
cuddling and kisses
- favorite sexual activity?
sex? i mean like really they like having sex with each other.
- how often do they have sex?
everyday if they can.
- what habits of the other drives them crazy?
here’s the thing - nothing really bothers them about each other.
- how often do they fight?
occasionally about stupid shit.
- most trivial thing they fight over?
who does the dishes, who forgot to let the dog out - really dumb shit. nothing huge.
- who uses all the hot water?
it’s impossible to use all the hot water when you shower together.
- who does most of the cleaning?
no one. crosby has had housekeepers since he was born.
- what do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?
i feel like they have the tv but never watch and maybe occasionally but if they’re on the couch together, they’re into looking at each other
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working?
it’s crosby’s (parents) house and southern california. put on a sweater if you’re that cold.
- who answers the phone?
????????? it’s the 21st century. answer your damn phone yourself.
- who steals the blankets?
probably greer because crosby has greer and he’s good.
- who remembers things?
crosby. definitely crosby. he’s the guy who will surprise you with flowers because it’s been six months since you guys kissed.
- who does the groceries?
they go together, much more fun.
- who cooks normally?
crosby - he’s obsessed with cooking.
- who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?
greer. so much greer.
- what kind of stuff can be found around their place?
newspapers, books, pens, legal pads, they’re both business people who probably work from home always.
- what do their cupboards or shelves look like?
clean, organize - housekeeper.
- what does their closet(s) look like?
organized but crammed.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?
call, text, instagram each other and facetime, crosby sleeps in the shirt that smells like her and uses her shampoo, she sleeps with his pillow since crosby travels for work.
- do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?
not really, since they’re both blessed with unique names.
- how do they refer to the other in public? how do other people refer to the other? (i.e. “my partner”, “ask your father”, ”dad and papa”, ”how’s your wife?”, etc)
"my boyfriend/girlfriend, wife/husband, etc"
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?
it’s probably a tie, they’re extremely independent.
- how often do they go on dates?
not often - conflicting schedules - but they make a point to have at least one night dedicated to each other.
- typical date night? out or at home?
pre baby, at home, crosby making dinner and then hanging around the house, post baby is going out and doing something fun.
- do they celebrate birthdays, valentine’s day, anniversaries?
- what would they get each other for gifts?
vacations. lots of vacations.
- how do they spend christmas and new year’s (or equivalent family gatherings)?
probably with crosby’s family but maybe the occasional hadley family thing. and then a lot of them alone for holidays.
- who cusses more?
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?
cry. a lot. general panic and stress.
- what are little gestures they do for each other?
crosby makes greer’s lunch, greer brings crosby coffee. most often.
- do they know how the other takes their coffee/tea?
i’d say so
- do they feel they see each other enough, or do they have activities that take too much of their time?
they definitely see each other enough.
- do they friend/follow each other on facebook/tumblr/livejournal/skype/etc?
uh yes? they were friends before.
- (added) morning routine?
crosby makes the coffee, he wakes greer up, crosby takes a shower and then greer follows him and then he gets dresses and he kisses her good-bye bc he has leave early.
- how do they make up after a fight?
sex. always sex.